Addie Lewis Klein
My Chosen One
My Chosen One helps single, successful 30+ Jews in Greater Philadelphia meet others who are ready for a long term relationship. My Chosen One is a concierge style matchmaking service providing:
- Clarity—You will have an opportunity to figure out what you want and need from a life partner.
- An advocate—We will work for you, to arrange dates with people we think could be a good fit for you. My Chosen One will be your coach and your cheerleader.
- Time—My Chosen One will save you time. We do the searching. We set up the date so that it’s convenient for you. All you have to do is show up with a smile.
- Quality—My Chosen One personally screens each client. We only accept clients who are financially stable, emotionally mature, and truly interested in a serious relationship.
- Compatibility—We will introduce you to people that have values and goals similar to yours.
- A date with clear expectations—You’re both Jewish, single, local, and ready for a serious relationship. You’ll both understand that this is a first date, and you are there to discover if there is chemistry between you to explore further.
I have devoted my career to the Jewish community. At my core, I am a community builder. I have dedicated my professional life to supporting the Jewish community, and I find fulfillment in my personal life by building a small, vibrant and supportive Jewish community of friends. I love creating atmospheres for good conversations that deepen friendships and have the potential to enhance community. For as long as I can remember I have loved to design systems or ventures to solve problems I identified. Soon after I moved to Philadelphia, friends met in my living room and created a peer-led, spirited, egalitarian minyan. I am proud to say that seven years later, the minyan continues on with new leadership. This year I am excited about the potential of a new kind of matchmaking venture to benefit the Philadelphia Jewish community; and I look forward to exploring it through this Fellowship.
Update from Addie: Addie spent the summer working with clients pro-bono in exchange for feedback. In September 2012, she started accepting clients and is currently near capacity. From the logistics side of things, Addie has worked with a lawyer to create a client contract and a database.